A small number of points makes a huge difference on the LSAT.
Marks Education provides specialized LSAT test prep tutoring that will help hone your skills, build your strategies, and perfect your timing, so you can achieve your best score.
For time-crunched law-school applicants, it’s essential to find the right mix of study and practice. Our LSAT test prep tutoring experts will develop a tutoring program tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses. The test prep methods we use are both efficient and effective.
Our LSAT tutors and law school admission counselors work together to provide students with expert test-taking skills and confidence to help them achieve their best results on the LSAT.
Web-based LSAT test prep tutoring
Marks Education provides proven, successful web-based LSAT test prep tutoring, with the use of Skype tutoring, FaceTime tutoring, Google Hangout tutoring and interactive whiteboards to tutor graduate and professional students across the United States and around the world.
Consider Scheduling a Free Baseline LSAT with us.
- A baseline LSAT score defines your strengths and identifies areas of weakness. One of our expert tutors will review the baseline test results and meet with you for a free 30-minute consultation to help determine your best plan of action.
- At Marks Education we simulate an LSAT testing environment and use an experienced proctor to administer the test.
- Our tutors take the actual LSAT periodically to keep up with the latest changes and flow of questions and problems on the test.
- In addition to being excellent test takers, Marks Education tutors are experienced teachers who understand how to communicate critical information to students.
- Practicing for each component of the LSAT increases your ability to tackle the logic games and logical reasoning problems. Reading comprehension techniques employed by our tutors can further enhance performance.
Connect with Us